At Maya's Massage, the health, safety and welfare of our Clients and Therapists are our main priority. With that in mind, we want to be extra vigilant amid growing concerns around the coronavirus (COVID-19). The following Policy outlines the steps that we are taking to ensure that our client and therapists remain safe during this time.
* Please wash your hands thoroughly upon arrival with the antibacterial hand soap provided and warm water or use antibacterial gel.
* Shower thoroughly before your session. This is now a mandatory requirement and showers must be taken under warm water and use shower gels provided. You are also very welcome to have your post session shower as usual.
* Should you experience any cold or flu like symptoms, even at a mild stage, we are kindly asking you to cancel any advanced appointment you may have and not make any further appointments until all of the symptoms have passed for over 72 hours.
* Showering before and after each session has always been mandatory and all of our therapists will continue to practise this.
* Hair will be kept clean and tied up for the duration of each session.
* Nails will be kept clean and short.
* If you would like therapists to wear face masks during your session, please ask them to do so.
We are continuing to monitor the situation closely and carefully to make sure we are taking all precautions to protect our clients and therapists alike. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for adhering to this policy and your patronage of Maya's Massage.
The entire team at Maya's Massage